The Moray Firth Cycling Club midweek time trial series has been taking place around Inverness across the summer. The series of four ten mile time trials took place on two different courses; Daviot and Cawdor. The series was ‘open’ and riders from all the local cycling clubs, and some not so local clubs took part in the well attended events.
Riders accumulated times from all 4 events.
1. Gary Cunningham (Highland Bikes RT) 1:29:01
2. Eric Innes (MFCC) 1:31:42
3. Ross MacDonald 1:32:06
1. Gregor Grant (MFCC) +15:35
2. Colin Duncan +12:08
1. Amanda Wagstaff (East Sutherland Wheelers)
1. Graham Whyte (MFCC) 1:21:28
2. Neil Aimers (MFCC) 1:21:37
You can find results of the individual events on the clubs results page